Friday 21 November 2008

Kamen Rider Kiva - Merging pictures

I have decided that until Kamen Rider Kiva is finished, and than I will spend the whole day watching it all of it until the whole series is finished!! I honestly can't sit there and wait for each episode to come out each week! It is way to good! ahahaha.


Synopsis
Twenty-two years after the disappearance of his father, Wataru Kurenai (portrayed by Koji Seto) lives in an infamous "haunted house" where he is destined as Kamen Rider Kiva to fight life-draining monsters called Fangires, the very race his father fought years ago before his disappearance. Wataru must also deal with Kamen Rider Ixa who is part of an organization seeking to destroy the Fangire menace. The story is split between the actions of Wataru in the present (2008) and his father Otoya in the past (1986), slowly revealing the link between the Fangire Race and Kiva.

Reference: Wikipedia

Wow that synopsis is quite revealing but I suppose that it is what you should expect from a Kamen Rider show hehe.



Anyway, I wanted to play around with this program that my camera has in which I forgot that there was such a thing. It actually merges the pictures together and that some pictures fade into the other.


Here they are!

Kurenai Wataru who has inherited everything


Nago-kun



Jiro



Ramon and Riki




Kurenai Otoya & Kurenai Wataru in a church



The coolest of them all - Kurenai Otoya and Kurenai Wataru

Although the pictures have my blog's name on it, the real credit should go to pali-mari for the scans.

Comments are loved if you take them, and at the same time, let me know which one is your favourite!!

No comments: