Tuesday 26 April 2011

Limitless

Interesting movie...hmm..let me see where do I start? Can I have some of that drugs taken by the main character, Eddie?

Here's my brief summary: Eddie is your average scruffy-looking smart guy. An author trapped in writer's block with a deadline of a draft copy due for a book company. He stumbled upon an old friend that gives me a pill with the ability to unlock the brain's full potential. The movie twists and turns progressing from Scruffy-Eddie to Financial Advisor-Eddie, the discovery of the drug's side effects plus people attempting to do what it takes to get their hands on it.

Now, I am quite biased when it comes to expecting the best out of a big movie screen. That is how I conclude my movies after watching it on big screen. Personally, this would be my stay-at-home movie. The movie is exciting and intriguing. I will watch it in front of my meal with my brothers as it'll most likely strike some interactive conversations during ad breaks.

No comments: