Monday 6 November 2017

Revival of Jiggle your thumbs!

Many eons later....

After being far removed from the blogging world, I'm re-entering the scene to write about things that I still delight in. These passions have also changed from the years that I have been away. Sorry to those who have been actively following updates long ago.

It will include very in-depth reviews of games and experiences while playing, and sometimes expectations that everyone can most likely relate to. Most of my steam mates are shocked that I have moved away from the likes of Team Fortress 2 (which still stands to be my favourite social game with friends). I've wasted nearly 4000 hours of my life on this game over the years. It's not a very healthy habit, I'll admit haha!!

What to expect? There may be a post describing the sorts of game genres I would play, and generally what you may be able to find on this blog. I'm yet to figure out how I will present this.

Minor changes to the blog:
  • Some Youtube links have been updated since Youtube has secured their website (now https and not http).
  • Wallpaper update
  • The right column has been updated
Why am I back? I guess you could say I am a forgetful human being, and I would like to remind myself sometimes what I enjoy. Also, if you find my updates helpful I would very much appreciate your feedback. Blogging is a much more relaxing and less intensive way of presenting a topic compared to uploading videos on Youtube. So I am choosing this channel instead.

The internet is a very very scary world again....

No comments: