Thursday 7 August 2008

Movies, Cds and....

Week 3 of university...I know that these weeks will pass by flying colours because I am seriously packed with everything!! From hanging out and catching up with my best buddies to crunching numbers on the computer for my finance assignment....playing hard and working hard!!

I AM soooo bad for sacrificing my sleep for computer games just to calm myself down before I go to sleep!

Anyway,


Everybody has been watching Batman the dark knight. WOW! It must be nice eh?? The movie was so great that people have been harassing me to watch it and watch it on the mega mega screen. I do not want to! Reason: mainly because I have grown up with the comics and original cartoon show, I don't like any adaptations! eg. X-men....it was terrible...end of story.

But more importantly, I don't want to waste my money watching it since I am CONSERVATIVE!
Stop forcing me to watch BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT!

Speaking of which, I think that I may have been run in to a bit of an irony statement today. I spent $ on House season 1 and 2 plus 2 Westlife CDs!!!

Westlife....the awaited moment where I hoped that prices could go down so that I could buy their cds was seized during a breath-taking episode just today! My breath-taking moment was.....trying to decide which CDs I should buy after finding 4 in a HUGEEEE pile of CD flicking for more than half an hour hehe.

hahaha to be honest....the Warehouse was slashing down sooo many cds and dvds that something as well known and rather expensive (I consider $30 expensive for one dvd) such as...Pirates of the Carribean 2 with an extra disc special edition slashed down to $10.....I just can't say no to that!!!

However, I am always conscious of my spending habits........so I decided that now is just a bit too much for me so I stopped. haha and I do know that the prices will be there for a little while longer so I will just wait for a while.

In the end...I got the 1st and the 2nd CD!

1st CD

2nd CD

And we have this CD from ages ago hehe. LOVELY!

HOUSE!!! WOW! Good thing that my brother turned on the tv because he was curious about it. I SAY....House beats Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs! Maybe because I really like deep emotional sentimental values drawn from each episode. haaha although Scrubs is just entertainment and Grey's Anatomy leans towards the drama side.

Huge Laurie is a brilliant actor! I just find the House drama so real and not unbelievable!! It really captures the essence of paramedics in and out of the hospital rooms, and the solving of very menial and complex errors of the body.


I find it sooooo compelling! Polarity polarity!
From left to right: Foreman, Cameron, Wilson, Chase & Cuddy (last names of course)

hahaha House is tooo relaxed! Having coffee whereas his 'minions' are doing all the work. Love this picture! It is such a crackup.

House 2nd Season cover



Also,


I can't forget the lunch that Sherry shouted me today! THANK YOU honey! hahaha sherry andy and I went to eat at ATT with Taifu's church members. Some of which I haven't caught up with a very long time but have met when we were 10! Yip! Nice to get to know the rest of you! Alan has crazy hair ahha.







GET a hold of this stadium! You know it! The Beijing Olympics 2008 Water Cube!


OH IT IS vibrant! The building itself is filled with millions of optic fibres that gives the stadium a glowing view throughout all 4 of its corners! Spectacular!!!

Well all my ramblings....has come to a halt. Have a good weekend all.

Current Mood: Going steady but sleepy!

No comments: