Thursday 9 July 2009

Nodame Cantabile Cafe!!!!


This Nodame Cantabile Cafe is inspired by the anime/drama/manga and is opened to public!!!!!!! How neat! I want to go there! I wonder what sort of background music they will use? Probably those that are used in the anime and drama hehe

I am not the best person to translate Japanese since it is quite poor but from what I can make out with the little skills I have ~~ see below XP

Interesting features are:
Puri Gorota's large lounge area
Interesting menu items
(can be hired for parties)

Menu Items such as:
Nodame's Cream Stew 1000 Yen
Meringue a la panna con i broccoli 1300 Yen
Mushroom and Cheese Risotto 1200 Yen

~with drink or mini salad during lunch

Drinks 330 Yen:
Hot Coffee, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, Cola, Ginger Ale

Desserts:
Nodame's Styled Cake 800 Yen
Nodame's Cream & Sorbet 550 Yen



CUTE!!! I wonder what the menu tastes like!! Hopefully the cream stew is not black like this:




Credits to the original website and the images:
http://www.nodame-anime.com/cafe/cafe.html

No comments: