Monday 6 July 2009

Mode is here!

I am expressing my gladness for I bought Ugly betty season 1 at a bargain!!! Oh I am stoked! I will watch it when I have nothing else better to do! haha...that is like....never or (ever if you know how lazy I get). This is one of my most favourite television series. The quirks, the snotty brats, the schemes, the silly spasms and lovely camera footage + cinematography is invigorating haha. America Ferrera (Betty Surez) has always been playing those stereotype strong-willed and good-hearted women roles that always perseveres no matter what. She's making a statement! She's a fighter and a champion! You do what you do best~


MODE at my front screen and just a click of the button away. Technology and fashion cannot get any more advanced than that~

No comments: