Sunday 27 January 2008

Twins Effect

Well I couldn't sleep this morning since 1-4am because I did watch a Chinese-made vampire movie yesterday...however I do not think it is that scary. Since I am a softie at heart, I can't help it but hide under my covers haha.

Just copied it from Wikipedia:

The Twins Effect (traditional Chinese: 千機變) is a Hong Kong movie that was released in Hong Kong on June 23, 2003. [1]

The movie was derived from the famous Cantopop duo, Twins, starring both Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi, co-starring actors Edison Chen and Ekin Cheng with a special guest appearance by Jackie Chan.

The Twins Effect gained a lot of popularity mainly from Twins fans, and was then released the DVD in the United States, renamed The Vampire Effect. The Vampire Effect is edited by about 20 minutes.

The Twins Effect was the 2003 highest box-office Hong Kong-made movie in Hong Kong itself.

If you are a fan of Edison or the Twins..it is good to check it out. At first the story seems to be really serious in the beginning but it somewhat fan out into a comedy & a good story plot. However, you might think it is more of a joke. Well I did, yet I still got scared so pay no attention to that remark that I had just mentioned.

Anyway, prior to that very very early morning wake up call today, I scratched myself upon something that I do not know of because I was pretty tired & I was trying to sleep in the afternoon yesterday! So anyway, before I went to bed at 3.40am I had to take a pillow, put it in a plastic bag & stuff it underneath my sheets so that the spring won't poke me! Oh I had back pain in the morning because of the uncomfortable elevation ahaha!

Anyway, made french toast today with my younger brothers & it didn't go very well as planned because the bread was in the freezer & we had to microwave it to soften it so that the egg can be soaked up. IT was TOO SOFT AFTER IT was MICROWAVED! So it soaked up quite a lot of egg on one side & the other has nothing....plus it was funny when we kept encountering mishaps & helping each other to realise how it is done properly. Lots of laughs!

Soon after lunch, we went to tidy up all the lego in the display cabinet or those that needed dismantling. Cornelius went crazy & delusional trying to sort everything out & he started chucking stuff. So did we because we were lazy haha & can't be bothered sorting it out. Corn told me to make a spaceship. I do not play with lego although I do like the designs....so I just came up with something random...although Corn tried to dismantle a part of it thinking that the ship can spill into 2...I am not that innovative with lego! haha


Radar at the back...boosters below...red tiles are the lights...yellow missile weaponry plus another energyy blaster on the left hand side....its ok...wouldn't consider it that clever. Eusebius designed this really good person with lego but I didn't take a picture of it...Anyway, I tried attacking him with my ship. I found it very fun haha!

Hehe the other day Mat came over to my place & brought the Simpson's movie although I found it somewhat strange that they had a story plot about saving the world. It was a little bit far from their own signature. Anyway, we wanted to go shoot some hoops at a primary school but no hoops...so decided to walk to my old old old primary school, my first ever in NZ. To our surprise, we walked past Leann!! Hahaha funny gal had to babysit her neighbour's kids! Didn't manage to get photos of my primary!!! Forgot! I am so forgetful.

To all the high schoolers & my musical friends out there, once you start school, I hope that you will make a greater impact in your school life than you did last year & study hard, work hard & then play hard! HAHA

No comments: