Wednesday 21 May 2008

Goody!!! Assignments?? No!

HA!!! The overflowing regular exercise that I am doing at the moment is giving me aches but I do hope that I can keep it up ahaha

Hey!!! Anyone heard of AAA? Attack All Around? AHH! They are really talented and good for 18-19 year olds with the remaining guy at 27...haha but they sang for Kamen Rider Den-O and I absolutely think it is so catchy!!! My brothers are sick of my computer blasting off music from AAA!!! TALENTED INDIVIDUALS!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AAA_(band)

Official website:
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/aaa/index.html
CHECK IT OUT!!! URGE you to!

Meh!!! I honestly can't be bothered doing anything because everything is so stressful!!! How can university get away with things like piling on heaps of readings on you and assignments?? AHH! I don't have a life! Plus so far away from my friends!
*Sob** (T _ T ) !!

I walked up a steep hill the other day!!! Walking to Glenfield Mall and back lasted me an hour....of painful cheeks wahaha! I bought something nice for myself!!!! ALWAYS felt bad....I was standing in front of the jewelry (under the $5 section) and looking at what I can get "value for quality" for myself! Hmm....hesistant! Guilty!! OH WHY can't I treat myself from time to time (besides chocolate)???

YAY my friend got this for me!!! How sweet!!! Must return the favour somehow hehe I know what to do! She realised that I do not have cellphone trinkets so gave me one that lights up whenever the phone receives signals with a feather and pucca. Also one that can be pulled and a piece of gum sticks out wheeeee! Anybody wants mini gum?

OK good night!!! Must do my long awaited assignments which must be handed in in the next few days!!!! ~~

No comments: