Tuesday 13 May 2008

Still have time to blog??? SO crazy

HA! As if I am not working hard already I still have time to blog when I am nowhere near finishing 2 assignments to be handed in on Thursday and Friday!!! LOL having a break!

ANYWAY!!! Remember the manga that I had mentioned before? Zettai Kareshi??? Well the drama is out with Hiro Mizushima being the normal guy and Mokomichi Hayami being the figure/robot that is exactly like a human yet it has to learn the way of loving women. The reason being that this robot is to study the relationship between men and women so that the company supplying this robot called Kronos Heaven can develop better models in the future!!!

Quite funny although the manga is situated in High school in which I do not know how the directors of the drama will portray elements of the manga into a situation at the OFFICE!!!! It is so different!!! Yes I watched a little bit and I have to agree that the manga is better! Although the drama is quite comedic.

Official blog in Japanese is here! http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/ZK/index.html

Must get back to work now!!!! BAHHHHH!!!!! ANNOYING GROUP WORK!!!!

No comments: