Wednesday 28 May 2008

Zettai Kareshi + Kamen Rider Den-O

Here is for my friend Sherry!!!! Thanks for hanging out with me the other day!! hahaha we talked about funny things and catching up. She looked up Zettai Kareshi!! She thinks that Hiro Mizushima who is playing the other character that likes the girl is not good looking.

OH!!! Go to the website! lol credit to http://pali-mari.livejournal.com/

UWAH!! I want I want the little keyrings! Den-O!!!! hahaah

Climax Form

Climax Form Keyring, with the axe and the little cellphone is so adorable! AHH!!

The first time I saw this show was when my friend showed it to me on youtube. He and I have common interests wahaha Kamen Rider WHOO! And I absolutely hated that show! Because this Kamen Rider's Helmet looked like pears! Yes ?? NO?? But after watching it, I like it! It is quite funny and catchy!

Altair Form Keyring! HEE! It is folding its arms! You know what? As I was watching Den-O I was thinking....hmm it would be so gay if there was a monster that had a star-shaped face. The next episode that I watched, had Zeronos transforming to Altair Form. I was thinking OOPS! hahaha funny.

Ok need to get on with more work!!! Not looking forward to my one-on-one lecturer tomorrow. Why did she give me such a low mark for my assignment and hardly any comments or ticks? I am not happy! Will talk to her about it. AND SULK!!! And scream and yell....><>< ok!

Next time, I will write about how my Lina told me useful useful tips!

No comments: