Friday 6 June 2008

ARAHAN!!

BEFORE I talk about Arahan....I saw the most beautiful thing today!!! Absolutely wonderful! Huge Yellow Tree in the middle of all the other green trees. Large puddles of yellow leaves surrounding only that tree compared to the other green trees! LOVELY!!! I was so amazed! I was thinking of God when I saw that. So blessed to see that!
WHY is my camera at home when I want to take of really nice pictures???!

YES! I bought this at Borders and I have to say I did miss asian fighting movies! Arahan is a korean movie with 2 famous but young actor and actress --> Ryu Seung-beom & Yoon So-Yi.

Arahan is basically about a police man Sang Hwan (Ryu Seung-beom) who is a regular police man and is just hopeless at being one lol. Anyway, he meets this girl called Euijin (Yoon So-Yi) and her father is one of the Seven Masters (you will watch it and understand it along the way).

Obviously this is a typical story of a guy who has a great flow of chi and is able to stop a bad guy from gaining eternal power to control the world. Yet the cliche of this movie does not seem to make it impossible to watch. I found it very very entertaining. Because you will find out the reason of why the bad guy wants to control the world.
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arahan

It is that sort of movie where no one is right nor wrong but is showing 2 different perspectives of solving a current situation; it is very messy. In actual fact, this portrays what humans would go through everyday, having different views or perspectives on the same thing. That can result from something small like a fight with your sibling, to a large one that involves war between many nations. It is well worth the watch! I meant the movie but there is a definite link to the feelings and emotions of human beings.

AND THE FIGHTING WHOOP! I am just in awe.....and it is quite funny too (in certain areas you can have an outburst of laughter). I liked it! ya ya obvious bum who cannot be a good policeman managed to become the best fighter in the whole world hehe very funny though! You get to see the process of how he grew to become that! Overall! It is good!! You should watch it! I don't want to say much and spoil it! Therefore you must watch not should heeeee.

Yoon So-Yi as Euijin! She is gorgeous. The pair learnt martial arts for 5 months and trained with wires everyday for 5 hours. Good on you! So tough! The wires are excruciating pain!


Next!!! CASSHERN on big screen!!!! Must must must watch that asap!!! AHHHH!!!!

No comments: