Friday 20 June 2008

HOOO!!!! All my pictures are gone!!

Ok this new picasa album that google registered me in only allows a storage space of 1024 mb!~ HA! That is not enough!!! And I was deleting my pictures so that I can have more room. If you want to upload more pictures, there is a fee!

It said that it will not appear on the blog but I went back to check it and the pictures did appear on my blog but you cannot click on it to view a larger version since I erased it. SO then I went ahead and erased most of my pictures so that I will have enough room to put in more.

Guess what? All of my pictures do not appear on my blog! AH! oh well...I am so lazy I cannot be bothered going back to search for every picture and reload it again.....from now on I will be careful with what I load up or take down!!! haha

HURRRR.....oh well! People will have to make do with my blog referring to things that cannot be seen! Ah!

I should delete the OBENTO boxes ahahaha they are not much use to me lol

Anyhoo...downloaded heaps of songs!!! Going to upload them up haaaa maybe....need to study ah!! Haven't started yet and this subject is huge!

No comments: