Saturday 28 June 2008

It is Hayato Matsuo! Major major!

He is one of the best modern composers I have ever come across! Composing music works for games, animes and shows delivering impact in all genres of the media industry. OH!!! OH!! hahaha I love his music!!! ><>March of the Black Queen
Sword Maniac
Super Hockey '94
Magic Knights Rayearth on Sega Saturn
Fushigi no Dungeon 2: Fuurai no Shiren
Kamen Rider 555
Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor
His latest works are the Hellsing original animation videos, Les Misèrables - Shoujo Cosette
Final Fantasy XII!!!!!
And many more......too good too good!! So good!!!!

I love listening to Kamen Rider 555!!

I haven't heard the rest above although I do know some titles. Ogre battle is nice! But I must check it out! OO Guyver! Violent violent show but I want to watch it!

Full biography is here: http://www.squareenixmusic.com/composers/matsuo/biography.shtml

Right I need to go and sort out the washing hehe its not too bad.....its quite simple just so as long as I follow the rules!

Then need to go out and get ready to head off to my friend's birthday party and a sleep over!!! WHOO!

Current Mood: Raining...yucky outside!

No comments: