Friday 13 June 2008

YA! Marks from the day before I had to hand in the assignment with only 2 hours of sleeP!!!!

HEY! Got my marks for my Human Resource Management assignment! I was not too happy with the marking schedule because I have no idea what it was asking and it was pretty much vague. So to my friends who got higher marks than me, well done!!!

YES well I got 28.8 out of 40 which is pretty good considering I was really sleepy at 3am in the morning and decided to sleep 2 hours and get up again to do more of the assignment and finish it off before handing it in at 12pm.
I am somewhat proud of my mark lol if I had spent more time on this assignment, I would've gotten the same results anyway! Who knows?

Hey watch this! It is soooo funny!!! Aiba-kun from Arashi!


And this! Arashi again! Each member has to pick a mannequin and undress the clothing and fold the clothes. Very innocent! It is a crack up!


Ok no more laughs for me! Need to do work!

No comments: