Wednesday 18 June 2008

Bah....just after my first exam

Releasing steam!!!

I want to watch this movie! I understand that it is a psychological movie with a split personality....the main character is a girl...but her split personality is a boy....the girl writes to the boy and the boy writes to the girl...both falling in love with each other...hey it isn't unusually..I think I have heard this elsewhere.
Anyway, synopsis below...

Minato lost her parents, when she was very young. At that time she developed schizophrenia and her other personality Naito was “born”. Later, Minato has a pen pal, she can write about anything to him and she fell in love with him even though they’ve never met before. The only thing she knows about him is that he’s a boy of the same age. Minato starts to fall in love with a real boy. Naito becomes jealous of course and becomes a hindrance to their love.


The story starts from the beginning and the scene cuts to after the "incident". The story then unravels as you go on and the girl Minato is trying to uncover the "truth" behind the mysterious boy.

Link:
http://w3.bs-i.co.jp/cinemadrive/boy/index.html

OOooo! This girl Horikita Maki is a very talented girl! My age and she is moving towards stardom very quickly! Apparently film directors are very fond of her face in horror films because when the light hits her face, she looks like a ghost....haha that was what I read!

She also appeared in Hanazakarinokimitachi-e-ban!!!!! Hana Kimi in short. She is 2nd row 5th person from the left! Surrounded by so many guys!!! Unfair!! Some of the guys have acted in kamen rider and/or power rangers lol



HA!! Oh man having a few laughs of my own!!! It is such a crack up!! Arashi no Aiba & Ohno!




Also!! THE worst part of all....Aiba english mixed video!!! AHAHA such a crack up! I can't stop laughing at it!!!

Well got to go! Very unsure about my exam!! But should be ok right??? I hope so! Pray to GOD! All the best for the rest of exams everyone!

No comments: