Saturday 13 December 2008

魔法生活王 (Magic King of Life) - Hot plates from the microwave

Since I was out on Thursday night, I missed that one. But I have not forgotten the one on Friday night. This time, the show presents a very smart idea but I am totally against it! I will make it short here.

Problem:
Microwaving a plate of frozen food - when you can take the plate out of the microwave, its too hot for you to touch

Answer:
Used plastic wrap and instead of covering the whole sides of the plates, they cover 2 sides across and the remainder...is folded next to the food. The exposed part of the plate is cooler than the food cooked inside because the plastic wrap maintains all the heat and vapour in. So if you do not cover the plate fully with plastic wrap, you are able to remove it from the microwave easily.

But I wouldn't use it because it uses plastic wrap.

No comments: