Friday 5 June 2009

Arashi's Crazy Moon

Man I haven't been updating this blog for ages!!! I was practically up to my head with a lot of mess! Not to mention exams starting on Friday and I just finished a 50% assignment yesterday!! Anyway, for those of you who have been keeping up-to-date with Arashi's new music video there are a number of things I would like to share and of course...just a few amateur goodies.

Also, I will excuse myself these 2 weeks (hiatus) for I need to concentrate on exams. Please bear with me when it won't be updated unless I needed to relax then I will post something haha.


Arashi's Crazy Moon have them breaking down on the dance floor.


Have you seen the music video for this yet??? You won't understand my ramblings if you haven't!


Jun's opening!!! Wahaha...I am sorry but it reminded me so much of my little friend who was playing Eye-toy on PS2.



There he is! The same serious look? lol


Some funny points of the video:

  • noticed that they perform with their right hands? Meaning that they will forever use mics to sing with this song.
  • What is up with Aiba's bright pink shirt compared to everyone else's dull colours? He really does stand out lol.
  • Jun's whispering hmm...that's different eh? I think its good for other members to experiment
  • There's no rap in this fast-paced song
  • Poor Sho cannot lift his feet up on time...too stiff
  • Aiba is pretty good at dancing hip hop actually; but I still like Leader's smooth body movements



Contrasted + Grey
(enjoy - give me feedback on these if you take them because I am no pro)

Credits for video goes out to the lovely Danielle hehe~
Head over to arashi.groups for full lyrics and translation! Thanks for them~

No comments: