Thursday 11 June 2009

Vampire Knight Still Doll sheet music

First of all~ I changed my blog picture into Vampire Knight where Yuuki is holding a cello. I love this picture! Its so vibrant and good looking?! haha!

You guys know that I play the cello right???

Arr...do you know how hard it is to find Vampire Knight cello sheet music? Kanon Wakeshima, who is one of the well-known musicians for her cello because of Vampire Knight anime, has finally emerged the anime market using a cello - and not to mention her singing.

So I am now expressing and encouraging more cello music and not just violin for anime! haha~~~

Anyway, if you are looking for the cello sheet music of Vampire Knight Still Doll, it is at http://ichigos.com/sheets/v .You can also find transcribed violin or viola versions as well, so do not worry. It just sounds so much better with the "original" music hehe.

I tried the music last night. Blah...I have gone sooo rusty...I have to work hard to play up to the level that I was once at.

Hope you musicians out there have fun playing it. I wish they had Suna no Oshiro out as well. By the way, I have added Still Doll for you all to listen to on the right hand side. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
i have to practice too i am getting rusty at playing myself

Phoebe said...

you're welcome :D

Anonymous said...

You can't use animeonstrings anymore. its jacked up

Phoebe said...

Cheers for that comment, its a shame that the site cannot be found anymore >< I've tried looking it up.

Anonymous said...

It's not working, if you don't mind, can you please post a website where I can go to the viola music sheet for still doll straight? Like, for example, if I click your website that you post, it doesn't show any viola music sheets. :( And not even for still doll. :( sorry for bothering you..

-Hyunie.

Phoebe said...

Hi Hyunie, thanks for replying. I have managed to look it up and have found what you are looking for. Please refer to the new link above :) happy playing!