Monday 7 July 2008

Rooms

Rooms is a puzzle game designed and handmade by a few korean students. It became a big hit with really good reviews and it always stimulates the brain ahahaha I think so!!!

I had just finished it! I love puzzles!!! Though it can be a bit frustrating for some people that they cannot get the pattern or they cannot overcome the puzzele but I do like taking time from other things to just solve puzzles...others do crosswords and sudoku...I enjoy puzzles haahaha. It is a simple concept yet the puzzles can be really tricky!

Description: Basically it is like the sliding tiles puzzle with only one space for you to move the tiles. In this case, Rooms has many other things that you must collect (you are a korean dude walking between each room) in order to step into another "room"/tile in order to complete the level. Also, you can move tiles, (but you must be in it) just like the regular tiled puzzle with the exception of of your tile being blocked.

The audio sounds like harry potter....at times I get really scared if I play it at midnight but nah...all good. The colour is very vivid and bright!! Although for example, items are not shown very clearly and at first, I had no idea that I had to pick up the newspaper to read about every level. I thought it was for show. They should have instructions for beginners hehe.

2006 Korea Independent Games Festival Grand Prize Awarded

2006 Korea Amateur Game of the Year Prize Awarded

2007 Independent Games Festival Student Showcase Winner Awarded


It is free to download!!! Have a go at it!! I have become so addicted.....thats terrible...
Head over to http://www.handmadegame.com/

Current Mood: Entranced

No comments: